– Sjolinds is a family run, small batch chocolatier in MT Horeb, Wisconsin. They roast their own beans in order to yield the highest quality product.
– You can’t beat the classic combination of chocolate and caramel and no one does it better than Sjolinds.
– A father/daughter chocolate company, making award-winning, small-batch chocolate bars from cocoa beans sourced directly from smallholder cocoa farmers across the globe. They’re known for pioneering Direct Trade in the chocolate industry: sharing profits with their farmer partners and working with them on community development initiatives. Their chocolate is made from clean ingredients and minimal processing by their small team in Springfield, MO where each step—from roasting the cocoa beans to molding the shiny bars—is performed by hand.
– The 72% Mababu, Tanzania dark chocolate bars are produced in partnership with female-led farmer groups. Has notes of strawberry, blueberry & graham and a velvety texture. Askinosie’s critically acclaimed drinking chocolate is made with cocoa beans sourced directly from farmers in Del Tambo, Ecuador plus organic cane sugar—that’s it! Add warm milk and you’ve got yourself a cup of intense, satiny goodness.
– This critically acclaimed drinking chocolate is made with cocoa beans sourced directly from farmers in Del Tambo, Ecuador plus organic cane sugar—that’s it! Add warm milk and you’ve got yourself a cup of intense, satiny goodness.
- One Girl Cookies Brownies (2 pc) & Tea Cookies (6 pc).
– Chocolate brownie , plain and simple. We didn’t want anything to interfere with the chocolate-y fudgy goodness.
– Danielle tea cookies are chewy nuggets of cinnamon laced chocolate cookie studded with pistachios. They are delicious AND gluten free!