Filled with One Girl’s signature sweets and confections from some of our new favorite purveyors, this box would make any sweet lover’s day.
– A father/daughter chocolate company, making award-winning, small-batch chocolate bars from cocoa beans sourced directly from smallholder cocoa farmers across the globe. They’re known for pioneering Direct Trade in the chocolate industry: sharing profits with their farmer partners and working with them on community development initiatives. Their chocolate is made from clean ingredients and minimal processing by their small team in Springfield, MO where each step—from roasting the cocoa beans to molding the shiny bars—is performed by hand.
– Rich, dense malt balls are covered in Tanzania dark chocolate
– Sjolinds is a family run, small batch chocolatier in MT Horeb, Wisconsin. They roast their own beans in order to yield the highest quality product.
– This small batch toffee only has two ingredients: butter and sugar. Three if you count the rich chocolate that enrobes it. Proof that less is more.
– Whoopies- -actually not a pie at all, they are more of a cross between a cake and a cookie. Ours are Brooklyn’s original and kids and grown-ups alike just can’t get enough of them. (2) Chocolate cake filled, (2) Pumpkin cake both with cream cheese frosting.
– Chocolate brownie , plain and simple. We didn’t want anything to interfere with the chocolate-y fudgy goodness.
– Six of each of our Penelope cookies – butter cookie covered in chopped nuts filled with apricot preserves and Lena cookies – rosemary shortbread